DLC KETO Dark Chocolate chips baking mix(Includes 2 chocolate chips Silicone Molds & 1x Keto Chocolate baking mix (150g)
To make these chocolate chips, you need the Silicone chocolate chips molds. It can be purchased separately in our website.
- Melt the cocoa butter in a small sauce pan over low to medium heat or in a microwave.
- Put the dark chocolate chip mix into a mixing bowl.
- Pour the melted cocoa butter into the mixing bowl.
- Stir until the mixture smoothens and thoroughly combined together.
- Spread the mixture onto the chocolate chip silicone molds (2 silicone moulds). Use a spatula batter knife to spread them or use any flat knife.
- Clean off any excess chocolate batter on the outside of the mold and put it back into the bowl for use on the 2nd mould.
- Repeat the process in step 4 for the 2nd mould
- Put both moulds in the freezer to set for 10 minutes
- Remove chocolate chips from the molds.
- Enjoy! You can use them for cookies, brownies, cake or sprinkle them into your ice cream, or any dessert you fancy, or you can even eat them as snacks. Yummy!!!
May be present: Peanuts and Other Tree Nuts.
Made in Australia from at least 80% Australian ingredients.
Chocolate Chips Mold (Twin Pack)
- EASILY MAKE HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIPS THAT LOOK REAL! - Now make dairy or sugar free chocolate chips for your cookies! Use our Chocolate Chips Baking mix and stay creative. Also perfect for mint, butterscotch, colourful chips. Even make PROTEIN mini gummies and much more!
- FDA APPROVED SILICONE - 100% Food Grade. We use the highest grade silicone in these trays. Feel comfortable making your high quality treats with these premium grade molds!
- 234 CHOC CHIP CAVITIES ON 2 TRAYS - Simply pour the Chocolate Chips Mixture over tray and spread evenly filling the cavities, place in fridge.
- SIZE - Each chip is 1.25cm X 1.25cm in width. Depth is approximately 9.4mm. The trays are 20cm x 20cm and stack easily for storage.
- DISHWASHER SAFE or HIGH HEAT NO PROBLEM!
Organic Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Erythritol, Tapioca starch
Servings per Package: 10
Serving size: 15g
Avg. PER SERVE 100gr
Energy 280 kJ 1870 kJ
Protein 0.9 g 5.7 g
Fat, Total 5.8 g 38.9 g
-Saturated 3.7 g 24.4 g
Carbohydrate 1.8 g 11.8 g
-Sugars 0.0 g 0.3 g
Sodium 12 mg 78 mg