In the olden days Ginger Bread was referred to as a Spiced Bread.
Gingerbread actually refers to a broad category of baked goods, typically flavored with ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon and sweetened with honey, sugar, or molasses. Gingerbread foods vary, ranging from a soft, moist loaf cake to something close to a ginger snap.
Today you can enjoy it all year around in many different ways.
Use this Terrific Sticky Date & Ginger Spice in your favourite Sticky Date and Ginger Bread Recipes.
Additional Creative ways to use your Sticky Date & Ginger Spice Kit
1. Mix into your choice of nut butters.
2. Flavour your smoothies, shakes, smoothie bowls, lattes and nut milks of choice.
3. Take your baking to the next level, add to your cookies, muffins, breads or loaf, cakes, donuts, or to your favourite cake mixes.
4. Sprinkle as desired to flavour ice cream, yoghurts.
5. Use as a topping by mixing it with cream, whipped cream, cashew cream, coconut cream, masacrpone, cream cheese, avocado and sweeten with your desired sweetner.
6. Take it to the next level, add to your choice of puddings.
7. Season your energy bites, protein balls, granola bars, trail mix.
8. Add to flavour to your icing.
9. Make spiced sugars by mixing with your sugar substitute, and adjust to your desired taste.
Unfortunately everything the the super market had to offer is filled with sugar, additives, preservatives, and not to mention sickeningly sweet.
So here is my take on it, enjoy it guilt free, without all the nasty calories and nasty ingredients.
The hard work has been done for you. We have perfected the Sticky Date and Ginger Bread Spice Kit. I hope you enjoy my clean and healthy version.
Ingredients : Ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, coriander, cloves, cardamom