Delicious vanilla cupcakes made with premium ground vanilla beans.
* Keto friendly
* No added sugar
* Wheat and grain free
* Source of dietary fibre
* Super easy to make, no mixmaster required
* Plant based sweeteners
* No artificial ingredients
* No maltitol or xylitol
We only use naturally sourced plant based GMO-free sweeteners,
(but they have terrible names!):
* Erythritol - a naturally occuring nectar found in fermented fruits like melons and grapes.
* Organic steviol glycosides - are the sweet part of the leaves of the stevia plant and are extracted in a way that is similar to how sugar is extracted from sugar cane.
Ingredients: Ground Almonds, Natural Sweetener (Erythritol, Organic Stevia (Steviol Glycosides)), Organic Coconut Flour, Vanilla Bean Powder (1.5%), Gluten Free Baking Powder.
Made with love on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.
Cupcakes are decadent and nutrient dense on their own or you can:
* Spread some melted dark chocolate on top for extra indulgence
* Cut in half and serve with whipped cream and berries
* Ice with vanilla cream cheese icing (full recipe here)
* Make into a celebration cake, just bake in a 20cm round pan (full details on pack)