- 1kg Chicken wings (separate to mid-wing and drumettes)
- 50g melted butter
- 3 tbsp Bear brewing hot sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp Mingle Spicy Mexican (Sophia)
1. Deep fry wings for 13mins in coconut oil at Medium/high temperature (140°C). I used Melrose organic full flavour coconut oil, this provided a nice flavour to the wings. Wings should be golden brown, crispy outside and juicy inside.
2. Combine in a large mixing bowl the rest of the ingredients and toss in wings untill evenly coated.
3. Uses fingers to eat for maximum flavour!