Ultima jelly Lemonade recipe
-3 lemons juiced
-4 tbsp sweetener (I used Naturally Sweet Erythritol), also can be adjusted to your sweetness preference
-Sparkling mineral water
- 2 serves of Ultima of your choice (I made 1 Raspberry and 1 Blue Raspberry)
- 2 tbsp of Nutra Organics Natural Gelatin
1. Mix 2 serves your choice of Ultima electrolytes with 200mls of water.
2. Combine/mix in a bowl, Gelatin powder, Ultima mixture and add stir in another 200mls of hot/boiling water.
3. Place in a tray (lined with cling film for easy removal) and refrigerate for 2 hours
4. Once jelly sets, cut into small pieces that would fit through a straw.
1. Combine lemon juice, sweetener in a saucepan and heat on low until sweetener is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
2. Place lemon syrup with sparkling water (taste to your liking).
3. Add jellies, ice and pour Lemonade over. Enjoy a refreshing and hydrating drink.