**The below recipe is a modification of the fat head pizza base**
-1 cup mozzarella cheese
-60g cream cheese
-1 & 1/2 cups of Almond meal flour
-30g salted butter
-1/2 tsp Freee by Dove Farm Xanthan Gum
-Salt (rock) for topping (optional, but yes)
1. Place mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and butter in microwave safe bowl, microwave for 1min on high.
2. Mix in almond meal and Xanthan Gum.
3. Add egg to mixture and use hands to mix/knead well. Set aside.
4. Heat oven to 200°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
5. Roll out dough to long sausage shape and fold like pretzel loops or sticks.
6. Put egg wash over top and sprinkle with salt.
7. Bake in oven for 12-14mins or until golden brown.
8. Take out and place on cooling rack. Enjoy and try to save some for later.