Many have asked lately about Pimp My Salad toppers. Mainly about alternate recipes use other than for their salad.
With the Parmesan series, I used them quite often in my cooking as it is conveniently perfect to use for binding foods where breadcrumbs/flour is normally used, it tastes great and is nutritious for you!
As a mother of 2 young boys whilst running a business, I want to make sure everyone still get the best nutrition in their meals despite my hectic schedule. The use of Pimp My Salad series is definitely recommended if you want a quick and nutritious dish!
500g minced beef
1 whole brown onion, minced
1 carrot, chopped finely
1/2 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
1 heap tablespoon of Curry Powder
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (Fan-forced 180°C)
2. In a pan, brown onion and carrot, set aside
3. In a large bowl, mix minced beef, onion and carrot and all other ingredients well.
4. Roll them in meatballs to desire size, make sure their size are as similar as possible (so they can cook evenly) on a tray lined with baking paper
5. Place in oven for 30 mins or till it's brown and cooked through (Mine are about 50c large. Adjust time if your meatball are a different size)
6. Serve with veggies of your choice