When your husband turns one of your favorite cake in Keto version, 😍😍🤤🤤❤❤
Here is the recipe:🙋
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup Naturally Sweet Xylitol (use coffee grinder to make fine)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp red food colouring (use red beet extract for those sensitive to food colouring)
250g cream cheese, softened
250g unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup powdered Xylitol
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, Xylitol, baking powder until fully combined. Mix in the butter and vanilla.
3. Crack open the eggs into the bowl and stir until completely combined, then stir in the almond milk and food colouring.
4. Prepare 12cm round cake pans. Generously butter or line baking paper to prevent sticking. Then evenly pour batter into pan.
5. Place the pan into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes (ovens vary) until it springs back when you touch and a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool completely before removing from the pan or it will fall apart. Best to cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours to ensure it stays intact.
7. Remove cake from pan and cut into two discs.
1. In a large bowl, whip all ingredients together until fluffy, 3-5 minutes.
To assemble: place first disc of cake on work surface and spread ⅓ of frosting over top. Place second cake layer and smooth frosting over top.
Add any optional toppings as desired.