When your husband turns one of your favorite cake in Keto version, 😍😍🤤🤤❤❤
Here is the recipe:🙋
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup Naturally Sweet Xylitol (use coffee grinder to make fine)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp red food colouring (use red beet extract for those sensitive to food colouring)
250g cream cheese, softened
250g unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup powdered Xylitol
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, Xylitol, baking powder until fully combined. Mix in the butter and vanilla.
3. Crack open the eggs into the bowl and stir until completely combined, then stir in the almond milk and food colouring.
4. Prepare 12cm round cake pans. Generously butter or line baking paper to prevent sticking. Then evenly pour batter into pan.
5. Place the pan into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes (ovens vary) until it springs back when you touch and a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool completely before removing from the pan or it will fall apart. Best to cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours to ensure it stays intact.
7. Remove cake from pan and cut into two discs.
1. In a large bowl, whip all ingredients together until fluffy, 3-5 minutes.
To assemble: place first disc of cake on work surface and spread ⅓ of frosting over top. Place second cake layer and smooth frosting over top.
Add any optional toppings as desired.
Hemp Parmesan Meatballs
Many have asked lately about Pimp My Salad toppers. Mainly about alternate recipes use other than for their salad.
With the Parmesan series, I used them quite often in my cooking as it is conveniently perfect to use for binding foods where breadcrumbs/flour is normally used, it tastes great and is nutritious for you!
As a mother of 2 young boys whilst running a business, I want to make sure everyone still get the best nutrition in their meals despite my hectic schedule. The use of Pimp My Salad series is definitely recommended if you want a quick and nutritious dish!
500g minced beef
1 whole brown onion, minced
1 carrot, chopped finely
1/2 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
1 heap tablespoon of Curry Powder
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (Fan-forced 180°C)
2. In a pan, brown onion and carrot, set aside
3. In a large bowl, mix minced beef, onion and carrot and all other ingredients well.
4. Roll them in meatballs to desire size, make sure their size are as similar as possible (so they can cook evenly) on a tray lined with baking paper
5. Place in oven for 30 mins or till it's brown and cooked through (Mine are about 50c large. Adjust time if your meatball are a different size)
6. Serve with veggies of your choice
No bake and easy to follow instructions, turned your drink into these delicious snack!
450 gcream cheese full fat - softened
1 cup butter salted - softened
1/3 cup Naturally Sweet erythritol
2 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp cold brew coffee
In a large bowl, combine butter, stevia and cream cheese. Blend until smooth using a hand mixer.
Take 1 cup of the butter and cream cheese mixture and pour it into a small bowl.
In the small bowl, add cocoa powder and stir until combined.
In the large bowl, add cold brew coffee, mct oil and stir until combined.
Put the contents of the small bowl (cocoa powder mixture) with a small spoon into the bottom of a silicone icecube tray. You can just spread in a small baking tin lined with baking paper if icecube tray unavailable
Put the contents of the large bowl (cold brew coffee mixture) on top of the cocoa layer and spread across the icecube tray evenly.
Chill in the fridge or freezer (4 hours in the freezer, longer in the fridge).
Store in the fridge/freezer.
Original recipe from https://www.730sagestreet.com/keto-fudge/ with amendments from us.
Hope you enjoy!