-Haloumi cheese cut into batons
- 1 Cup Almond meal
- 2 teaspoons of Mingle seasoning of your choice (we used Spicy Mexican)
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Prepare 2 plates. One with whisked egg and another plate with almond meal and mingle seasoning.
3. Dip Haloumi cheese into whisked egg plate, then place into almond meal plate to coat.
4. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake for 25mins turning once halfway through.
6. Let it cool slightly before eating.
Note: You could fry aswell but would be more greasy. Or use an airfryer.
Paired with @undivdedfood aioli 🤤🤤🤤🤤