1 large head cauliflower
1/3 cup Vitawerx Classic mayonnaise
1/4 cup chopped red onion
6 slices fried bacon diced
2 hard boiled eggs peeled and diced
1 teaspoon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup grated cheddar/tasty (optional)
1. Chop the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and place in a steamer basket.
2. Steam for 3-5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
3. Add the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl and place in the fridge to chill for 1-2 hour or until cooled.
4. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl of cauliflower and stir well to combine.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Apam Balik (Indonesian Pancakes/ Mee Chiang Kueh)
Try this out!
🐟Basa Flax Seed Fishcakes🐟
- 200g Basa Fillets
- 1 whole glove of garlic, peeled skin, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Nuts about Life almond meal
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 1 tablespoon Nuts About Life Psysillum Husk
- 2 tablespoon Every Bit Organic Macadamia oil
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon Nuts About Life Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Keto Corner Kitchen Capsicum Relish Chilli
1. Put Basa fillet, garlic, and seasoning in a food processor, blend until all combined
2. Heat up frypan on medium heat with Macadamia Oil
3 . Mixed flaxseed, Psysillum husk and almond meal use as a coating
4. Shaped fish paste into cake or desire shape, use a spoon sprinkle coating mixture
5. Cook in frypan until cooked and golden brown
6. Served with Keto Kitchen Corner Capsicum Relish chilli
Keto Kitchen Corner Strawberry and Chia Seed Jam from @ketocornerkitchen.
1. Heat your oven to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the cream cheese, softened butter, vanilla extract and Xylitol in a food processor or with a hand blender until smooth
3. Add the egg and mix.
4. Add the almond flour and mix
5. If your dough feels too soft to handle, simply form a ball, wrap it in clingfilm and cool it in the fridge for 20 minutes (or in the freezer for 10)
6. Form small balls in your hands and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
7. Shape them with cookie cutter
8. Fill each indentation with the Strawberry and Chia Seed Jam
9. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned
The cookies are VERY SOFT when they come out of the oven. Let them cool down completely and they will firm up
Recipe originally from https://sugarfreelondoner.com/low-carb-raspberry-thumbprint-cookies/ with slight amendments.
One of the things I missed after I start LCHF is the Shapes: Cheese and Bacon crackers, until I found this recipe!